Updated: Dec 18, 2020
Here's a few tips for how you can get your home ready for us to your carpet, and ensure we can do the best job possible:
1. Pre-vacuum to remove debris.
2. Move furniture around to improve access, particularly anything you would like us to clean under. Furniture that has been in place since the last carpet clean won't have accumulated dirt underneath and will not require moving.
3. Remove breakable items, such as ornaments. While we take great care in your home, this will minimise risk.
4. Make space for the carpet cleaning van to be parked close to your home.
5. Ensure pets are secured before we enter your property.